RI SPCA—All Dog Adoptions Are ½ Off Until November 25, Home for the Holidays
Friday, November 20, 2020
“Each one of our dogs has a personality of its own, which shines bright day in and out.” Said Rianna Ramirez, Rhode Island SPCA Kennel Manager and Dog Trainer. “In a time when so many things seem to be focused on the negative, these furry kids have so many laughs to offer, and so many kisses waiting to be given. Nothing is better than bonding with a new family member and giving a dog a home during these somber times.”
There are currently ten dogs available for adoption including Spot, a playful 2 year old Pitbull mix male who has been at the shelter since June and S’mores, a 10 month old active Hound mix male who loves long walks. All dog adoptions include spay or neuter, vaccinations, a free wellness Veterinarian visit and a complimentary Up Country collar and leash.GET THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS HERE -- SIGN UP FOR GOLOCAL FREE DAILY EBLAST
The usual $225 adoption fee will be reduced to $112.50 through November 25th.
The shelter is currently closed to visitors due to COVID-19 and adoptions are being conducted by appointment only. For more information, go to www.rispca.com or contact the Rhode Island SPCA daily at at 401-438-8150.
The Rhode Island SPCA announces Friday that all dog adoptions will be ½ off starting Saturday, November 21 through Wednesday, November 25 in an effort to find every dog a loving home for the holiday season.
- LIVE: RISPCA’s Warzycha Discusses Rhode Island Animal Welfare Laws
- RISPCA Sees Improvement with Animal Protection Laws in RI
- RISPCA’s Warzycha Working On Cold Weather & Sale of Puppies Legislation
- Following Jerod Mayo’s Dog Tragedy, RISPCA’s Warzycha Talks Keeping Your Dog Safe on LIVE
- Taste of The East Bay to Benefit RISPCA on LIVE
- Past RISPCA President Passes Away From Coronavirus Complications